- Author: N.T. Wright
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Zondervan (June 19, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310120802
- ISBN-13: 978-0310120803
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
God and the Pandemic by N.T. Wright
Discover a different way of seeing and responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, an approach drawing on Scripture, Christian history, and the way of living, thinking, and praying revealed to us by Jesus.
What are we supposed to think about the Coronavirus crisis?
N. T. Wright examines many common reactions to the virus and finds them wanting. Instead, he shows that a careful reading of the Bible and Christian history offers simple though profound answers to our many questions, including:
- What should be the Christian response?
- How should we think about God?
- How do we live in the present?
- Why should we lament?
- What should we learn about ourselves?
- How do we recover?
Written by one of the world's foremost New Testament scholars, God and the Pandemic will serve as your guide to read the events of today through the light of Jesus' death and resurrection.